Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jewelry

I would pair this with a chambray top or blouse and jean jacket.

This reminds me of the Hunger Games.
So obviously I love it!

So sweet and delicate.

Such a cute etsy shop.
The classic blog bubble necklace.

Not sure how I feel about the chain bib necklaces, yet.

Paired with a gold watch.

One of my favorite bracelets.
I've been looking for it on Ebay.
Chain link necklaces are my favorite.


Love these gumdrop earrings and they come in so many colors.
Paired with gold.


Similar to the Kate Spade earrings.




I have never been into jewelry until recently.
Accessories really do make an outfit.
I am hoping to accumulate lots of gold bracelets to pair with my gold MK watch.
and also some large statement necklaces.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!