Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tie-dye




Jeans: Abercrombie (old), Similar boyfriend style at Gap
Tank: Free People, Similar at Forever 21
Cardigan: JCrew
Shoes: Nine West, Similar on sale
Bangles: Forever 21, Similar here

Happy Thursday!
Today is my wonderful photographer's birthday!
Aka my fiance.
Let me introduce you to Jared.
He is absolutely brilliant and is currently applying to medical school.
He's also an amazing guitar player and surprises me all the time by learning my favorite songs. Can't get much more romantic :)
He is the absolute love of my life.
You know when you are little and you dream of marrying a knight in shining armor?
And then you grow up, date a bunch of guys, and realize they are just in fairy tales?
Well they aren't.
So if you haven't found your prince yet, keep looking!
Jared has shown me what it is like to be respected, adored, and treasured.
(All things every human being deserves to feel on a daily basis.)
I love you Jared. Happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!