Monday, August 20, 2012

GAP Fall Shopping

In honor of going home next weekend (school shopping!) and fall quickly approaching... This week's posts will consist of my fall shopping wish list, emphasis on the wish. I am currently a full-time student and all.

Boyfriend jeans, a comfortable classic.

Lightweight sweater.

Military jacket.

Love these loafers.

Cherry print dress.

Color-blocking.

Chambray paired with striped sweater.

Polka dots.

This color is great!
All images via gap.com

Rules for shopping at gap:
1. NEVER pay full price.
For example, early last week gap offered 30% off purchases in store and online for a limited time. They then extended the sale an extra day. A few days after they offered 25% off online purchases.
2. Shop the sale rack! (especially when they are offering an extra % off)

Happy Monday :)

4 comments:

  1. all great, Ill have to hop on over to their site!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more with your rules! I have scored some pretty amazing deals by following these rules! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder I like your blog so much. I already own some of those pieces and now I want to buy the rest. We have a similar style, I think. SO true about shopping at GAP too.
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!