Thursday, August 9, 2012

Black & Purple






Pants: Old Navy Shirt: Express (old) Similar at Old NavyUOJCrewASOS Flats: Cole Haan (Studded Flats)
Silver Bracelets: Tiffany's Colorful Bracelet: Handmade with my BFF, Kelsey

Happy Thursday everyone!

I'm planning to update my blog template due to my obvious lack of computer skills. Does anyone have any suggestions for someone to come up with a template?

Today will be full of studying for me. I have my last lecture exam Friday morning in medical physiology. Then it's one more week of classes! (not counting finals ;) )

Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. You can browse "simple template' in blogger settings and then customize to whichever way you want. For example, if you want a solid background color or a picture background. And you can manually change the font in the html too. Honestly, I would play around with it. If you need help, let me know! :) I like the simplicity in this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute summer into fall transition outfit! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts and enter my giveaway I have going. It ends tomorrow!

    peacelovedecor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is so cute on you!!
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!