Friday, August 3, 2012

Blazer w/ pink jeans





 Jeans: Target Shoes: Cole Haan via Nordstrom's  (Similar) Blazer: Calvin Klein (Similar)
Tank: Calvin Klein (Similar and here) Bracelet: JCrew (gift from my Aunt) (Similar at Stella & Dot)

Finally Friday :)

After reviewing the lower extremity in lab, I'm headed to lunch with friends at a local hibachi restaurant. (Can't wait for sushi!) 
And Saturday is the PA banquet at a hotel in town. Somewhere around all this fun, I must study for an anatomy lab practical and medical physiology exam that are coming up next week.
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. love the beautiful cream paired with the pale pink, so lovely and delicate.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your comment, my first one!

      Delete
  2. isn't colored denim the best?

    great blog!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have quite the obsession! (especially when I find some on sale)

      Thanks Amy!

      Delete
  3. I just ordered some pink skinnies and I can't wait to wear them! look good on ya!
    alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you love yours as much as I love mine.

      Delete

Thank you for reading!