Saturday, August 18, 2012

Black Accessories




Pups: Zoey and Zeus, 4 mos.
Jeans: AE on clearance (no longer available online), Love this color
Shoes: TOMS
Top: JCrew Men's, Similar

This is my go-to comfortable/lounge look.
(Other than sweatpants... don't think you'd want to see that on the blog).
I got these AE jeans on the clearance rack plus an extra 40% off, and I love them!
They can be worn with so many different tops and transition well into fall.
Also for those of you who don't have TOMS, they are more comfortable than you think.
I highly recommend them. I really love these


Here is the birthday cake I made for Jared.
This is a week-long celebration :)
My mom took us and our friends out for some Mexican on Thursday.
As a result, we were too full for cake when we got home, so we ate that Friday.
Sunday we are meeting Jared's parents for dinner.
I love birthdays!

3 comments:

  1. Your two dogs are adorable, they remind me of the Juicy Couture yorkies :) Happy Birthday to your fiance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! and he thanks you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowowow!! yummy! super cool :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!