Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day Shopping


GAP: Jeanssandals
The flats and sweater were both on the clearance rack.
Got the jeans for under $50, the flats for $10, the sandals and sweater for $12, and the white tee for $8.

Express: BlouseJeans
I also love these jeans in the dark red color.
Oxblood/Bordeaux is one of the most popular colors this fall.
Used my sister's coupons to take $30 off the total. Thanks Celeste :)
And thanks Mom and Dad for taking us shopping!

My favorite purchase of the day from AE.
Couldn't find this on their website, but they had at least 5 at my local store.
Also comes in a white-wash color.
Snagged this for $12.

Of course, I had to get Zeus something!
($10 costume from Marshall's)
Yes, I have become a crazy dog Mom.
Never thought I'd see the day.

My fiance claimed our male dog could not wear a bee costume because it was feminine.
But I disagree.
Plus, Zeus's favorite past-time is chasing bees.
Look how cute my baby looks!
And at 4 months old, who cares?!


Sorry for the delay in posts. I had a week of finals followed by a short summer break.

6 comments:

  1. Love all of your shopping finds! Especially that bag from AE!
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bag, I didn't go labor day shopping. I'm glad you found some great deals! I really the animal print top..I've wanting one forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute chels! i was there wich u:) i love that stuff from express. me and danielle made a blog called teen spirit:) check it out sometime @ celesteanddanielle.blogspot.com thanks dawg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that crossbody bag and your pooch! what a cute bee he made!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those flats!
    I'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in
    detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good
    luck for the upcoming articles.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!